Saturday, January 30, 2010

Winter Essentials

I've spent a lot of time over the past few days browsing online catalogs, trying to gather my final must-haves from winter before they disappear and get replaced by the Spring collections. there are so many things i feel like i need to have now!! but I've compiled a list of things i think i need to get more than any others. I guess you can call it my Winter Wish List.

Jan 2010

1. Show Stopper Jacket - Faith 21 (Forever 21's plus size line)
2. Brown Leather Studded Boots - Evans
3. Floral Waisted Dress - Asos Curve
4. Purple Leather Biker Jacket - Plus Size Fix
5. Black Over the Knee Boots - Evans
6. Orange Colorblock Dress - Wallis
7. Green Power Sleeve Dress - D. Perkins
8. Turquoise Blazer - Monsoon
9. Dolman Sweater Dress - Alloy
10. Classic Racquel Dress -B & Lu

They're all so fabulous!!!
hopefully they all take up space in my closet very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment