Saturday, March 13, 2010

Stocking Up for Spring

its been a while since i put up a post on me...and i guess now is as good a time as any. I apologize firstly for my photos. the lens to my camera gets cloudy at times and I'm not sure why it does that. It's really time for a me to get a new camera.

Today was a really casual day. I just ran a million errands around the city. The weather has been really nice lately...spring is definitely approaching. I love this peach ruffled cropped cardigan. its so girly without being over the top.

cardigan & tank - forever 21
jeans - torrid
shoes - Bijou

speaking of peach ruffles...i've kind of gotten addicted to them.

shirt/dress - H&M

And to soft color palettes in general. like this taupe sequined shouldered top. love!!!


shirt/dress - H&M
leggings -Torrid

and i love my body-con dresses...always need a good party dress. the shoulders on this one are so festive. i can stuff them and channel my inner Gaga.


Dress - H&M

lastly...i am officially obsessed with jumpers. the fact that i can just throw them on and BAM!...instant outfit. lol. no thought necessary. not to mention the fact that they are ridiculously comfortable!



my kitty likes to follow me around the house. hehe.


Jumper - Torrid
Belt - Thrifted



1 comment:

  1. I like the peach ruffled blouse picture...the one where your hair matches your shirt...sweet!

    ReplyDelete