Friday, March 5, 2010

Landon Pigg


Most people know him as the guy who sings the song from the Debeers - A Diamond is Forever Commercial; Or maybe they know him from his first acting gig as Ellen Page's love interest in Whip It!; but I discovered Landon Pigg about 4 years ago...and I'm amazed at how many people still don't know he exists.

Landon is one of my FAVORITE artists. His first Album, LP, was on seriously heavy rotation on my iPod during my freshman year. His latest album, The Boy Who Never, is full of incredibly melodic and profoundly written songs. He is so lyrically talented, not to mention he plays the majority of the instruments you hear on his songs.

If you don't know him...you should!

Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop


Just Like I Am


Keep Looking Up


Magnetism


Sailed On

No comments:

Post a Comment