Monday, February 1, 2010

Evans SS10/ Coach Flower Power

After seeing Gabi from YFF post about the new Evans line for Spring/Summer...i couldn't help but get excited!! I've recently gotten exposed to the whole world of plus size clothing that exists outside of the U.S. I've already accepted that I'm just going to have to drop some extra cash to get the things i want...especially if i want things that no one else out here is wearing. The Dollar/Pound exchange isn't too bad though.

I've already staked out some of my favorite things from the Spring/Summer 2010 line. tell me what you think!

I love this draped front blazer...so dope.
This Navy/Brass Military Jacket is so fly it almost brings tears to my eyes


Oh and in other news...

Coach recently released the first half of their Flower Power line. The bags out now are teal and purple. They'll be releasing their pink, purple, green, and teal bags soon!

someone buy me this...
Please and Thank You.



No comments:

Post a Comment