Tuesday, February 2, 2010

OOTD: Day to Night

Today i went to lunch with one of my good friends. i was in a retro trendy mood, so i went digging through the back of my mom's closet. You know...the area where the clothes that she hasn't worn since the millennium started are. I came across this cardigan and fell in love! its so granny-fab. I found a black one just like it in her closet a while back and its a regular in my wardrobe. i found this dress at a thrift store ages ago and I had never worn it!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Then the night hit. I was invited to go out for drinks with some friends after work...and i had about 20 minutes to get ready. But what will you wear, you might ask?! Fear not my friends!! I'm simply wearing the same gun-metal blue dress and boots, but instead I'm hiking up the dress and wearing it as a slouchy top. Throw it on top of some black skinny's, under a blazer and add a fly Coach bag...I'm ready to go!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Cardigan - Mom's Closet
Dress-Thrifted
Blazer-Lane Bryant
Black Skinny's -Torrid
Tooth Necklace - Forever 21
Pearl Necklaces, Bangles - Thrifted
Boots - Torrid
Purse - Coach

Pomegranate Mojito's here i come!



2 comments:

  1. I love the blazer, and I love the dress! sessi mama ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first outfit. That sweater with the dress is too cute!

    www.juicycarter.com

    ReplyDelete