Monday, February 22, 2010

Bodycon, Owls, and Prints, Oh My!

I've been spending too much money on clothes lately...but I realized not to long ago that i was extremely unsatisfied with my wardrobe...so I'm building a new one! it will probably take me forever to get as many pieces as i have now...but slowly but surely i'll have the super collection I want.

here are some of my newest pieces:

I really like this dress. it would be great for a party, or a regular day out if paired with some leggings. And the print is to die for. I'm really starting to get the hang of shopping at straight sized stores. It takes so much longer to find something, but its worth it because it gives me so many more options.


Dress - H&M

I love the neckline and the sleeves on this dress. It was the last one in the store...so i was praying i could squeeze my big ass in it...and i did! Its very comfortable and the front pleat is very slimming.


dress - forever 21
leggings - lane bryant


And the embellishment on this dress is so beautiful. The cotton is so comfortable and airy, this dress will be great for spring.


dress - forever 21

and some new accessories...just look at this OWL!! its the greatest conversation piece. It makes me so happy. and i love my little bow ring too. =]



rings - Torrid

these are only like 1/8th of the new things i have. lol. most of my new clothes/shoes will be showing up in the mail this week, and when they do i'll definitely have to put up an new post. =]


No comments:

Post a Comment