Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hey, Soul Sister

I felt like being real sophisti-chic today. I saw this dress in store a while back and i had to go back and get it! i like the pattern and the sheer fabric. and the the neckline is super sexy. sorry that some of the pictures aren't clear...i think its time for me to get a new camera!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dress - Lane Bryant
Boots - Torrid
Earrings - Forever 21
Lipstick - CoverGirl Outlast Lip Stain in "Plum Pout"

I FINALLY got my eyebrows done today! *whew* its been too long. Eyebrows can totally transform your face. when my brows are bushy no matter how much i try to do up my face...it just never quite looks up to par.

i had to stop by Sephora to restock some must needed supplies...

Photobucket
Left to Right: Benefit - Brow Zings, Instant Brow Pencil, Bad Gal Lash


I LOVE the benefit line. Bad Gal Lash does WONDERS. I'm gonna post a before and after of my eyes a little later so you can witness the miracle yourself!





No comments:

Post a Comment